Solutions For Manufacturers & Vendors
Serving Senior Financial and Sales Executives
Increase sales - make it easier for your customers to buy from your company using equipment financing under your brand delivered by Ecologic
Equipment financing with Ecologic makes it easier for your customers to buy your products and ongoing services. And that means more sales, shorter sales cycle, and larger deals.
We deliver the capabilities and sophistication of a leasing company to manufacturers and vendors by driving down the cost of capital through competition, which helps you and your company close more deals, increase deal size, and improve deal quality. We adapt the programs to your business process and manage the details so you can focus on your customers and growing your company.
With Ecologic, manufacturers and vendors can...
- Increase sales velocity, deal-size, cross-selling and up-selling. Focus on selling more and closing a greater portion of your pipeline faster using our capital lease programs, operating lease programs, or Service Agreement Financing (SAF) program for small, medium, and large-ticket transactions across North America.
- Change your customer relationships from a one time transaction to a total solution provider with long-term, high-value results through equipment finance outsourcing.
- Compete funders to drive down capital costs and create more margin opportunities for your firm. Manage the performance of the winning funder(s) to ensure the best available terms, the lowest cost of capital, and most responsive servicing on an ongoing basis.
- Train and enable the sales force to sell the advantages and address the disadvantages of equipment finance options.
- Grow the lifetime value of customers through turn-key solutions and innovative equipment financing programs.
- Turn credit applications to cash quickly while tracking all of the documents and details for management, accounting and audit purposes using our fully-automated and integrated transaction processing and portfolio management platform.
- Get the processes, procedures, documentation and technology for Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, FASB, and IRS compliance.
- Go-to-market quickly with competitive wholesale (using third-party capital), captive (using your capital), or hybrid programs.